As we have previously mentioned that we respect your privacy. Considering this, we are committed to protecting your personal information from any sort of breaching.
- Your continuous engagement with the site is believed as your consent to details as described herein. We urge you to go through the information every once in a while before claiming anything and to avoid misunderstandings.
- The details mentioned in this policy are flexible with emerging trends and techniques. Consequently, we may want to update the policy at any time for the betterment of the overall user experience. Therefore, we advise you to check this page periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the current version too.
- “Provider” refers to us who are the service providers.
- “User” refers to individuals who use or access our website to serve their purpose.
- “Personal Information” refers to the information that can be applied to identify an individual.
- “Usage Data” is data gathered from users automatically.
- “Cookies” refers to the small pieces of data stored in your device. We mainly use sessions and security cookies.
Information Collection and Use
- Usually, we collect personal details like your name, DOB, contact number, email address, etc. when you are registering on our site, subscribing to our newsletter, or filling out a form.
- Other than that, we also gather non-personal information like IP address, browser type, device information, your interest, and an overall website usage pattern for future optimization.
- The collected information is employed for noble purposes that can be to improve the user experience, refinement of the site and services, and lastly to interact or communicate with our audience.
- What is more, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information without your consent to any of the third parties. But, we may share the details if are required to comply with legal laws.
- In addition, we might provide your personal details to our trusted service providers. This is because these providers assist us in the delivery of our services.
- Observe, control, and manage technical issues.
- Sometimes, we may apply third-party companies and individuals to alleviate and streamline services on our behalf. Those services can be hosting, maintenance, analytics, and marketing.
- While applying them, consequently third parties can access your personal information to perform and fulfill specific tasks. But relax, you are safe indeed. These third parties are obligated not to disclose and use the information to break anyone’s privacy or for any other purpose.
- Anyhow, if we found someone involved in such practices, we take instantly take action against them.
- Although, we do take measurable steps to ensure that these service providers are shielding your confidential details.
- Google Analytics – A web analyzing tool presented by Google. It tracks and reports the ongoing traffic on the site. Your data could be shared with other Google services. You can even opt out by employing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Retention of Data
At Petrely, we retain your confidential data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we had collected. This can be practiced unless a law permitted for a longer retention period.
Relax! We will retain the data to the extent, we consider necessary for compliance with our legal laws, adjudicating disputes, and the enforcement of our legal agreements and policies.
Links to Other Sites
This section describes your engagement with third-party links on the site.
- There could be integrated links to other websites that are not under our control or are not operated by us.
- Likewise, we cannot be claimed and held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
- We urge our audience to review their policy too to reduce gaps for misunderstanding.
- The usage of our site is not intended for kids or individuals under the age of 13. And, if they are accessing the site, we advise parental control over them.
- We are not responsible for the collection of personal information knowingly from individuals under 13 years of age.
- If so or parents are claiming that their child has provided us with such details? You can connect with us immediately and request deletion.
- Do not worry, find us by your side as we will make reasonable efforts to remove information from our records.
- Even, you can see updates and changes as they will be posted on this page too.
- To narrow down the confusion, we encourage you to review the policy and stay updated with ongoing changes.
- Knowingly or unknowingly, the continuous usage of the site after modification or updates constitutes your acceptance of changes.